Re: [KORG] Re: kernel.org lies about latest -mm kernel

From: H. Peter Anvin
Date: Sat Jan 06 2007 - 15:21:12 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:

Unfortunately that affects all three of: dcache, icache, and mbcache. Maybe we could split that sysctl in two (Andrew?), so that one sysctl affects dcache/icache and another affects mbcache.

That would be simple enough to do, if someone can demonstrate a
need.

Is there an easy way to find out how much memory is occupied by the various caches? If so I should be able to tell you in a couple of days.

-hpa