Re: [ANNOUNCE] RAIF: Redundant Array of Independent Filesystems

From: Chaitanya Patti
Date: Sat Jan 06 2007 - 00:36:24 EST

> We are in the process of porting RAIF to 2.6.19 right now. Should be done
> in early January. The trick is that we are trying to keep the same source
> good for a wide range of kernel versions. In fact, not too long ago we
> even were able to compile it for 2.4.24!
>
> Nikolai.

We now have RAIF for the 2.6.19 kernel available at:

ftp://ftp.fsl.cs.sunysb.edu/pub/raif/raif-1.1.tar.gz

This version is more stable but there are for sure still some remaining
bugs and we very much appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Chaitanya on behalf of the RAIF team.
Filesystems and Storage Laboratory
Stony Brook University