Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] Fwd: [Suspend-devel] resume not working on acer ferrari 4005 with radeonfb enabled

From: Stuffed Crust
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 10:38:52 EST

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 01:07:58AM -0500, Stuffed Crust wrote:
> http://www.shaftnet.org/users/pizza/radeonfb-atom-2.6.19-v7-WIP1.diff

http://www.shaftnet.org/users/pizza/radeonfb-atom-2.6.19-v7-WIP2.diff

This incorporates the latest round of BenH's fixes and changes, but
backs out the PCI suspend changes, which need independent review and testing.

(BenH has promised a little more work before he's ready to sign off,
hence the -WIP2 designation)

The following patch contains a rewrite of radeonfb's suspend/resume code
to use standard PCI subsystem calls. It applies to 2.6.19-rc6 and also
on top of the v7-WIP2 patch.

http://www.shaftnet.org/users/pizza/radeonfb-atom-2.6.19-suspend.diff

Christian, if you could see if the latter patch (on top of the -v6b or
-WIP2 patches) makes a difference for your suspend/resume problems..

And with these patches, I'm going to drop offline for a camping trip
over the weekend. I'll pick this stuff back up on Monday.

- Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^