Re: [Opps] Invalid opcode

From: Zachary Amsden
Date: Sun Nov 12 2006 - 23:38:18 EST

S.ÃaÄlar Onur wrote:
05 Kas 2006 Paz 18:40 tarihinde, Andi Kleen ÅunlarÄ yazmÄÅtÄ:
And does it still happen in 2.6.19-rc4?

Sorry for delayed test result, i cannot reproduce this panic with 2.6.19-rc5

I would like to find the exact cause of the problem; I suspect, as does Andi, that it could just be dormant. You had problems still with 2.6.18.latest, correct? If I can find the cause, I would like to get a fix into 2.6.18-stable if possible. I think you already sent me the reproducing kernel config, but I seem to have misplaced it. Could you resend? I should have some time to look at this early this week.

Thanks,

Zach