Re: [patch] video: support for VGA hoses on alpha TITAN, TSUNAMI systems (ES45, DS25)

From: Jason Harrison
Date: Sat Nov 11 2006 - 17:41:19 EST

Greetings,

I patched the kernel with the extra systype patch located at this link.

http://www.vipu.org/~eki/alpha-titan-systype.patch

Now the kernel seems to compile fine. By the way I am compiling a kernel
specifically for titan type systems. Not a generic alpha kernel. I know eki
had given me links to 2 patches before. For some reason I thought they were
both incorporated into the alpha-titan-video.patch you were working on. I
hope this information helps. Not sure why the second patch is needed. Good
to know though.

Regards,
Jason