Proper patch posting question

From: Burman Yan
Date: Sat Nov 11 2006 - 12:30:19 EST

Hi.

I made a patch that replaces kmalloc+memset with kzalloc. The changes are in many
different places in the kernel, but most of them are trivial. The whole patch is about
360Kb. The less trivial parts that make more changes than just replacing kmalloc with
kzalloc and removing the memset are in different patches that I will send to the proper
maintainers.
My question is what would be the right way to post the trivial changes?
The way I see, I have a few options:
1) Post the entire patch on lkml
2) Split the patch into subsystems and post the smaller parts on lkml
3) Send the patch to trivial@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you in advance
Yan Burman