"libata: fix non-uniform ports handling" breaks sata_sis secondaryport

From: Patrick McHardy
Date: Sat Oct 21 2006 - 11:39:28 EST

The patch "libata: fix non-uniform ports handling" breaks the
secondary SATA port with the sata_sis driver for me (no link
detected). The reason seems to be that the SIS_FLAG_CFGSCR flag
is only set on probe_ent->port_flags in sis_init_one(), but
ata_port_init() uses ent->pinfo2->flags for initialization of
the flags in struct ata_port for the secondary port.

lspci entry of the controller below, if more information is needed
please ask.

0000:00:05.0 RAID bus controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] RAID
bus controller 180 SATA/PATA [SiS] (rev 01) (prog-if 85)
Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: Unknown device 810e
Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
Latency: 128
Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18