Re: Still broken sata (VIA) on Asus A8V (kernel 2.6.14+) withirqbalance

From: Sergio Monteiro Basto
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 14:07:17 EST

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 13:12 -0400, Dyson wrote:
> I edited the original 2.6.16 quirks.c to not fixup the IDE bus and
> still
> fixup the USB IRQs.

Please, send /proc/interrupts to see what interrupt is USB ?
if USB interrupt it lower than 15 should try latest patch.

I think this always the same problem.
if we don't do the IRQ routing well, the drivers team will workaround,
when we put IRQ routing well, the workaround will blow it.

thanks,
--
SÃrgio M. B.