Re: fs/bio.c - Hardcoded sector size ?

From: Roger Gammans
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 15:27:06 EST

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 12:11:57PM -0700, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> I don't know if or where it is documented.

Well, I've spend a good chunk of time reading round this part of
the kernel's interfaces without spotting it so another note somewhere
can't help.

> You can submit a patch for it.
> If you don't, I'll put it in my todo queue.

If I find an approriate place to put such a note I'll add it and
submit a patch, but I'm not sure where to put it , atm.

Any suggestions?

TTFN
--
Roger. Home| http://www.sandman.uklinux.net/
Master of Peng Shui. (Ancient oriental art of Penguin Arranging)