Re: 2.6.18 Nasty Lockup

From: S.ÃaÄlar Onur
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 04:50:20 EST

28 Eyl 2006 Per 14:39 tarihinde, S.ÃaÄlar Onur ÅunlarÄ yazmÄÅtÄ:
> 27 Eyl 2006 Ãar 22:14 tarihinde, john stultz ÅunlarÄ yazmÄÅtÄ:
> > Ok. Good to hear you have a workaround. Now to sort out why your TSCs
> > are becoming un-synced. From the dmesg you sent me privately, I noticed
> > that while you have 4 cpus, the following message only shows up once:
> >
> > ACPI: Processor [CPU1] (supports 8 throttling states)
> >
> > Does disabling cpufreq change anything?
>
> By the way i tried but nothing changes :(

Is there any other advice available? Is there anything else you want me to
try?

Cheers
--
S.ÃaÄlar Onur <caglar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!