Re: [PATCH] ata-piix: kerneldoc-error-on-ata_piixc.patch 2nd try
From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 15:39:31 EST
Heres a new version of the kerneldoc error in ata_piix.c
The old one which doesn't apply clean is in 2.6.18-mm1 and can be removed there if acked.
From: Henrik Kretzschmar <henne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Fixes an error in kerneldoc of ata_piix.c.
This is the 2nd try, written for 2.6.18-git4
Signed-off-by: Henrik Kretzschmar <henne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Several problems with your patch format:
1) your subject line includes-a-bunch-of-words-separated-by-dashes,
which is incorrect. Just use standard English.
2) "2nd try" should be inside the brackets ("[", "]"), so that the
script removes it during merge
3) All comments such as the first paragraph and "Greets, Henne" should
be moved underneath the "---" separator, so that they are not copied
into the kernel changelog verbatim. You force people to hand-edit your
email before merging.
4) No need for "From:" in the email body, it duplicates the email's
RFC822 From header.
5) Another comment "This is the 2nd try, written for 2.6.18-git4" which
should be moved after the "---" separator. Otherwise, it must be
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/