Re: /drivers/usb/class/cdc-acm.c patch question, please cc

From: Ryan Moszynski
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 11:07:58 EST

well, chalk that up to false optimism.

my last message said that everything worked fine. It did, while I was
at home, where the maximum download speeds I can get are around 16
kbps, however, when I got into town where my speeds average 120 kbps
or so, the device is unusable. It can connect, and you can browse the
web, but as soon as you try to download something the connection
ceases to work, even though the card is still blinking like it's
connected. Setting the maxSize variable in the 2.6.15 patch fixed
this problem, i'm not sure whats in 2.6.18 thats supposed to do the
same job.