Re: [linux-usb-devel] 2.6.18-rc6-mm1 (-mm2): ohci resume problem

From: Mattia Dongili
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 16:21:04 EST

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 04:54:13PM -0400, Alan Stern wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Mattia Dongili wrote:
>
> > > The patch below will add some extra debugging information. We need to
> > > find out why the resume didn't succeed. Oh -- and of course, you should
> > > reinstate all those autosuspend patches. Otherwise this patch won't
> > > apply!
> >
> > ok, with USB_DEBUG=y and this is with your first patch still applied
> > http://oioio.altervista.org/linux/dmesg-2.6.18-rc6-mm1-verbose-usb-try2
> >
> > this is without it:
> > http://oioio.altervista.org/linux/dmesg-2.6.18-rc6-mm1-verbose-usb-try3
> >
> > I hope I'm not mixing thing too much with Rafael :)
>
> No. But this log doesn't include the debugging output in the patch from
> my previous message.

doh! I'm pretty sure the patch is applied...
$ patch -p1 --dry-run < ../add_usb_debug.patch
patching file drivers/usb/core/driver.c
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]

Will try again with USB_SUSPEND=y, tomorrow I'll try to find some time
to test all the other things you suggested (if still necessary) :)
--
mattia
:wq!