Re: 2.6.18-rc4-mm3: ROOT_NFS=y compile error

From: Chuck Lever
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 13:37:28 EST

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Morton" <akpm@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Chuck Lever" <chuck.lever@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Adrian Bunk" <bunk@xxxxxxxxx>; "Trond Myklebust" <Trond.Myklebust@xxxxxxxxxx>; <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: 2.6.18-rc4-mm3: ROOT_NFS=y compile error

All my copies of this patch
series has this change, but Andrew's doesn't.

What is "this change"? The only change I see in Trond's mount_clnt.c is the
removal of the xprt.h include.

Found the problem. Because of changes Trond had included already in his tree, my patches didn't fit on his repository. When I ported my patches to his tree, I accidentally left out the hunk that updates fs/nfs/mount_clnt.c.

Trond should be sending out the missing hunk soon.