Show your girl a huge explosion as I used to do

From: Emilio Whitt
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 12:56:12 EST

Good day,

Try this volume enhancing formula Would you like to please your lovely partner completely? We will get you the results you need

Come in: http://nedsareas.com/gal/gsm/

I am sure it was

Emilio Whitt

The last drop makes the cup run overA tidy house holds a bored woman.

None but the brave deserve the fair Unkissed, unkindKeep your friends close but your enemies closer A bad penny always turns up.

Monkey dress e pickney till he spoil. Kill two birds with one stone