might wanna read this one

From: Elliot Hendricks
Date: Sun Aug 13 2006 - 08:00:29 EST

TRADING A|ERT FOR CDPN
Trade Date: Monday August 14, 2006

Company: China Datacom Corporation
Ticker: CDPN
Current_Price: $0.27
3-5 Day Estimate: $1.50
Buy: "Str0ng"

This Upcoming Week is going to be CDPN First Marketing Campiagn!
CDPN is just getting off the ground and trading is about to explode.
Get in on CDPN before its .75 or better. We put this on our radars as
10/10 and predict profits of 200-300percent by end of the week!

BREAKING NEWS: China Datacom Corporation Announces Business Acquisition
in China (August 11, 2006 - 9:30 AM EDT)

* China Datacom Corporation today announced that CDPN had entered Plan
of Exchange with Supremacy International Limited ('Supremacy'), a
corporation incorporated in British Virgin Island. Pursuant to this
agreement, CDPN would acquire 100percent interest of Supremacy, such
that Supremacy will become a wholly owned subsidiary of CDPN.

* The acquisition will enable CDPN to tap into the emerging 3G related
value added services market in China. China is now the largest mobile
telecommunication market in the world, accounting for 20percent of the
world total number of mobile users. It is estimated that in China
revenues created from 3G related businesses will increase from about
USD2.8 to USD28.3 bi||ion from 2006 to 2010.

This is going to be the FIRST BIG WAVE for this company. We strongly
beleive this is your chance to get in at .27 and watch it shoot into
the d0||ar range by the end of the week! Our picks this week netted
our newsletter subscribers 400percent profits. Don't let this one
slide, read the releases, and get on CDPN first thing Monday morning.