Beloved

From: Roy David
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 23:09:22 EST

Beloved

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,
because, I
Believe
everyone will die someday. My name is Roy David.I
have been diagnosed
with
Heart Disease, which my Doctors over here
say there is a possibility of
my
health being critical. It has
defiled all forms of medicine, and right
now
my doctor has concluded
that I just have a couple of months to live. I
have
not particularly
lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone
not even
myself but my business.

Though I am wealthy, I was never generous; I
Was always hostile to
people
and only focus on my business as that
was the only thing I cared for.
But
now I regret all this as I now
know that there Is more to life than
just
wanting to have or make
all
the Money in the
world.

I believe when God gives me a second
chance to
come to this world I
would
live my life a different way
from how I
have lived it. Now that God Has
Called me, I have willed
and given
most of my properties and assets to
my
Immediate and
extended family
members and as well as a few close
friends.I
Want
God to be merciful
to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided
Give alms to
charity organizations, as I want this to be one of
the
last
Good
deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed some
of my wealth
some charity organizations in the Europe and eastern
Asia. Now that my
Health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this
my self any more.

once asked members of my family to close one of
my accounts and
distribute
the money, which I have there to charity
organization in
Germany; they
refused and kept the money to
themselves. Hence, I do