Re: What's in git.git and announcing v1.4.1-rc1

From: Johannes Schindelin
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 07:08:56 EST

Hi,

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> >
> > - diff --color (Johannes).
>
> - default to red/green for old/new lines. That's the norm, I'd think.

... and which happens to be useless for 10% of the male population (and
even more if you look specifically at Asian people). But then, I just
pasted that part from somewhere else.

Besides, I rarely have a fondue fork handy when I sit in front of the
computer. I actually do not own one. And when I am sitting in front of the
computer, shops typically are closed (yeah, I am living in Germany, but we
_do_ have cars...). So at least for 100% of the writers of this email,
your warning just does not apply.

Ciao,
Dscho