Re: Add pacct_struct to fix some pacct bugs.

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 23:34:50 EST

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:07:19 +0900
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The seriese of patches fixes some process accounting bugs.

OK, thanks for splitting those up. A few patch-protocol things:

- Please make the email Subject: reflect the patch contents - all three
patches here were called "Re: Add pacct_struct to fix some pacct bugs."

- Please don't indent the changlogs by five spaces. Start in column zero.

- Your email client performs space-stuffing, which corrupts the patches.
I fixed them all by hand.

I don't know if it's possible to prevent thunderbird from doing this
(my mozilla bugzilla record on this has to be three years old, and is
still open). You might have to use text/plain attachments in the future.