Re: Linux v2.6.17

From: Mark Lord
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 10:22:45 EST

Linus Torvalds wrote:

Btw, one thing that I was planning to ask people - does anybody find the full-format ChangeLog's that I produce at all useful?

Very useful, thanks. Without it, we would be shutting out the 99.99%
of the Linux universe who never use Git.

Git is really only used by a handful of core developers -- that's who it
was built for and by. Sure, there's dozens or even a couple hundred names
in that handful now, but a heck of a lot more people never use git,
and never should have to use git.

Cheers