Re: UDF: buggy? libdvdread vs. udf fs driver

From: Herbert Rosmanith
Date: Mon Jun 05 2006 - 09:05:21 EST

> "the X UDFFindFile" means that libdvdread did not find the file.
> you'll probably notice that Dir.Length remains zero always, which is the
> reason that UDFFindFile fails.

ok, at least I managed to get a Dir.Length > 0 using long or short "ad"
instead of inicb -- whatever that means. "AD" like "allocation descriptor"?
long or short ADs, or ADs in the INICB? what exactly does that mean?

so:

mkudffs --ad=long --noefe 24M
or: mkudffs --ad=short --noefe 24M

will get me a step further, but UDFFindFile will now fail at some other place.

kind regards,
h.rosmanith