Re: strncpy (maybe others) broken on Alpha

From: Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 05:22:44 EST

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 10:15:00AM +0200, Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer wrote:
> My reported success was with the cross-compiled test case.

The bad news is my test case, compiled with a native gcc version 3.4.4
and binutils version 2.16.1 doesn't work as expected. So maybe it's
combination of gcc/binutils? I'm booting the new kernel just to confirm
that 3.4.4 and 2.16.1 do not work.

FWIW, the cross-compiler environment was made of gcc 4.1.0 and binutils
2.16.1.

--
Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer mchouque@xxxxxxx