RE: searching exported symbols from modules

From: Antti Halonen
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 10:54:31 EST

Hi Arjan,

Thanks for your response.

> they still are... but.. very often if you want to do this you have a
> crooked design, you were very vague about what you are really trying
> achieve (you only described your solution, not the problem)

The problem is that I cannot seem to have access to the module linked
list. Ie. I want to traverse the linked list who's nodes contain module
structures.

Or

Access to some global symbol table would be helpful as well. Where's
listed the symbol address and name. Same stuff which is found at
/proc/kallsyms.

Br,
Antti