HELLO!!!

From: Catherine Sullivan
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 18:21:51 EST

Goodday,

This letter is personal, intimate and confidential. Forgive this unusual manner of contacting you, but this is the only option I have.

There will absolutely be great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this email, coupled with the fact that so many miscreants have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine purposes.

There is no other way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but I have to reach out to someone. For I know that there will be one that can be trusted.
I am Mrs. catherine Sullivan, wife of late mr John Sullivan. I am 47 years old with no children. I have been presently diagnosed with severe lungs cancer and my doctor says it will be a miracle if i exceed thirty days.

My late husband whom died of heart attack was a bussiness mogul in ireland. Until recently, I discovered he deposited a huge amount of money in England and with my present condition I cannot withstand the procedures involved in acquiring this money.
All i request from you,is a letter of guarantee stating that if this fund is eventually in your possession,85% percent of it shall be donated to charity. I shall specifically state the charity homes that would benefit from this funds.

If you are honest,capable,trust worthy and interested I would require the following information from you:

1. Your full name.
2. Nationality.
3. Occupation.
4. Age.

If I happen to be pleased with your informations, I shall forward your mail to the attorney that will handle the Change Of Ownership.

Bless You,

Mrs.Catherine Sullivan.