Re: creating live virtual files by concatenation

From: Hans Reiser
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 15:37:38 EST

Pretty much any simple basic tool or extension can be lived without.
For them to say that you can do without it is to say nothing. There is
little one actually needs a computer to do, I remember professors
explaining to me that they felt essays written on a typewritter tended
to be better written (it was probably due to them being written by
humanities students.;-) ) than those produced using troff.