Re: es1371 sound problems

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 11:14:29 EST

Hi!

> I've seen similar messages in some reports but haven't figured out the
> cause yet.
>
> To be sure, could you check the patch below, making the wait time in
> codec acceessor longer?
> Also, try to build ens1371 driver as a module.

Tried that... only msleep() hunks did apply, but that should be only
more conservative, AFAICT. It took looong time to boot (my fault,
should have used 50, not 0xa000 or how much is that), but same result
as before. I tried loading it as a module, but same problem :-(.

Pavel

--
Web maintainer for suspend.sf.net (www.sf.net/projects/suspend) wanted...