Re: Linux 2.4.33-pre2

From: Willy Tarreau
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 16:03:01 EST

Hi Marcelo,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 03:48:44PM -0600, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here goes the second -pre of v2.4.33, containing a small number of
> changes.
>
> Most notably three security corrections, and an overflow fix for
> machines with large amounts of memory and inodes (which would cause the
> system's logic to reclaim inodes with highmem pages attached to fail).

I will release -hf32.3 shortly (well, I should be careful, each time I
expect something to be done within a few days, I lose).

> Willy Tarreau:
> Merge branch 'master' of /data/projets/git/linux/linux-2.4
> Merge branch 'master' of /data/projets/git/linux/linux-2.4

Sorry for this pollution, I thought it would stay local :-(
Next time, I'll try to proceed differently. I think I first pushed the
changes then updated the tree, while perhaps I should have updated it
first.

Regards,
Willy