Re: [patch 18/19] SCSI: fix transfer direction in scsi_lib and st

From: James Bottomley
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 18:04:36 EST

On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 14:48 -0800, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> plain text document attachment
> (scsi-fix-transfer-direction-in-scsi_lib-and-st.patch)
> -stable review patch. If anyone has any objections, please let us know.

Erm, on this diff, you're missing the function

scsi_setup_blk_pc_cmnd()

Unless these patches were split up strangely and it actually went
through in some other patch that wasn't sent to linux-scsi?

I'd just take the diffs out of the current kernel tree:

http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=a8c730e85e80734412f4f73ab28496a0e8b04a7b
http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=c9526497cf03ee775c3a6f8ba62335735f98de7a

I think they'll apply straight to 2.6.13-stable.

James