Re: [2.6 patch] i386: always use 4k stacks

From: Kyle Moffett
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 10:10:12 EST

On Dec 16, 2005, at 09:45, Alex Davis wrote:
--- Kyle Moffett <mrmacman_g4@xxxxxxx> wrote:
(BTW: Way to CC a private thread to a public list)

Ahhh!!! So when you get upset and show a less pleasant side of your personality, you don't want others to see?

Personally, I don't care much, however it does reflect rather poorly on _your_ netiquette. Might I remind you that _you_ were the one who made the thread private in the first place? It is generally considered poor form to reply privately to someone (indicating that you want to continue off-list), and then as soon as they continue discussion in off-list fashion, bringing it back on-list whining about how they called you names in a private thread.

I've had enough of this nonsense, and I'm just beginning to realize that I've been feeding the troll and lowering the S/N ratio. PLONK!

On a slightly nicer note, I would like to formally apologize to the list for the noise that has resulted, and will attempt to be more reserved with my replies in the future.

Cheers,
Kyle Moffett

--
Unix was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things, because that would also stop them from doing clever things.
-- Doug Gwyn