Re: SATA feature list available

From: Kalin KOZHUHAROV
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 13:05:19 EST

Jeff Garzik wrote:

> For people such as marketing types working on a distro, or users just
> looking for quick answers, I've created a feature list for libata:
>
> http://linux.yyz.us/sata/features.html
>
> Let me know if there is anything missing. This is just a quick list,
> details can be found on other pages at that site.

Nice summary, Jeff! Good work.

Just being picky, but in the "Not supported" part, the thing that do not have "(patch available)" or
"(no support planned)" are planned to be supported (someday), right?

So might split this into ToDo and Will_NOT_support list. Just my 2 yen.

Kalin.
--
+-> http://ThinRope.net/ <-+