[patch 0/3] wbsd: convert to the new platfrom device interface and more

From: Dmitry Torokhov
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 00:45:51 EST

Hi,

The following patch converts wbsd driver to the new platfrom device
interface. platfrom_device_register_simple() is going away, we need
to platfrom_device_alloc() + platfrom_device_add() instead.

The second patch is a result of passing the driver through Lindent
so it conforms to the kernel conding style. Feel free to drop it if
you don't like what you see.

The third patch converts the driver to use ARRAY_SIZE() macro instead
of open-coding it.

The patches were compile-tested on i386, I do not have the hardware
to verify it it still runs.

--
Dmitry