Re: [2.6 patch] MAINTAINERS: sh: remove a subscribers-only list

From: Paul Mundt
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 22:27:36 EST

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 12:11:15AM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> This patch removes an entry for a subscribers-only list.

Is this a joke, or are you simply bored? Rather than marking it
subscriber's only like every other entry, you opt to remove the only
mailing list listed as a contact point for a given architecture? And this
is constructive how?

If anything, this should be changed to linuxsh-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
since that's been the defacto standard list for quite a long time now,
and is what I thought was in there now, in addition to the m17n.org list
as a fallback. Should I assume that this was also removed by a similar
"constructive" change?