Re: GNU/Linux in a binary world... a doomsday scenario

From: Bernd Petrovitsch
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 10:38:05 EST

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 10:34 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 14:45 +0100, Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> > > If you wonder why some people have an anti-american attitude, try
> > listening to
> > > what they say. It is usually about foreign policies, environmental
> > problems,
> > > or the actions of large America-based multinational corporations.
> >
> > Or the arrogance to even only think that the whole world must act as
> > the
> > US administration wishes.
>
> Almost as bad as the Jeff Merkeys and George W Bushes of the US, are
> Europeans who assume all or even most Americans are a Merkey or a GWB.

ACK.
I didn't want to (or actually did[0]) say that all or most or many are
that way.
But at least a few do nevertheless - and if it's only a clique in
Washington with a few people in Brussels.

Bernd

[0]: or wanted to. Sorry, if you or anyone had the wrong impression.
--
Firmix Software GmbH http://www.firmix.at/
mobil: +43 664 4416156 fax: +43 1 7890849-55