Automatic reply from news@investorguide.com

From: automated reply
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 12:11:20 EST

To Whom It May Concern,

It appears that we have been victimized by a spammer who is impersonating us. Someone has been sending spam emails and putting our email address in the ?from? field to make it seem like it is coming from us. This problem is not limited to InvestorGuide but has also happened to over 200 other companies. If you received an email from newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, we just wanted to make it clear that we are NOT the company who sent it. We do not spam and are fully compliant with anti-spam laws. If you would like to read more about this problem, please check out the links below:

http://www.nasd.com/web/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&ssDocName=NASDW_006041
http://www.primezone.com/newsroom/news.html?d=85605

Sincerely,
The InvestorGuide.com Staff