Re: Linux in a binary world... a doomsday scenario

From: Ben Greear
Date: Fri Dec 09 2005 - 01:18:06 EST

With Mr. Hemminger's permission, I've started a Hardware WIKI catagory on
the linux-net wiki: http://linux-net.osdl.org/index.php/Main_Page (bottom of first column)

I plan to add my notes on NICs and motherboards (that I use primarily for
network traffic applications) to this page. I don't plan to try to make
it exhaustive (though others can contribute, of course). I do plan to
add notes and work-arounds as I find them...and I seem to have some luck
finding issues since I often stretch the networking side of the hardware...

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>