Re: Urgent work ! please help

From: Conio sandiago
Date: Fri Dec 09 2005 - 00:52:04 EST

Hello Willy,
Thanks a lot for reply.
i have done some more investigation and now i have the following observation:-

1) When i analyse the packets using ethereal,
i saw some duplicate Acks from the reciever, after which
transmitter does fast -re transmission,
In this transmission i saw some TCP checksum incorrect messages.

2) Now if i disbale the DCACHE in the system , And then do the ftp,
everything works well.

No my doubt is

a) When does a transmitte do Fast Retransmission,?

b) if i disbale the cache then system performance goes very slow,
thats why everything goes well,

c) what is the case of collsion in the ethernet driver??

Please help
Thanks in advance
conio