Re: Linux Hardware Quality Labs (was: Linux in a binary world... a doomsday scenario)

From: Felix Oxley
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 20:08:57 EST

On 8 Dec 2005, at 15:39, Benjamin LaHaise wrote:

No worries, I'm just happy to see people being interested in putting
the program together. Where abouts are you located? We'll likely
need to set up legal entities in the .us and elsewhere for the
administration of the program. I'm happy to do the canadian side of
things, and will be talking to a lawyer shortly on what is required.

I'm in the UK.
But my lawyer is busy getting rid of a wife for me so I am not going to volunteer.
:-)

regards,
Felix