XMAS ORDER........

From: daniel jack
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 21:24:20 EST

My name is Daniel, I have a client that is interested in buying your item,he informed me that the payment will be remmited via a satisfied by credit card . In order to conclude the deal as soon as possible,the credit card that will be sent to you will include the credit card service. The shipping methods that i want to use is DHL, and the order will ship to nigeria,we will be looking forward for your replyand hope to get a postive response.

Thanks.