Re: [patch 00/21] hrtimer - High-resolution timer subsystem

From: Paul Baxter
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 13:02:04 EST

"pointed out that the penalty" is a bit different from "provided the
basic idea of the ktime_t union and half the implementation"...

bye, Roman

This is getting bloody ridiculous.

Roman, you won't get credited for every nuance of what you've said and done, neither will Ingo and Thomas and the many others that work hard to make Linux a better Operating System.

I admire the fact that you did pick up the gauntlett and produce code which has helped further the whole work.

I keep reading this thread because, against all odds, there is a lot of technical progress but the constant bickering really does your credibility no favours.

Please stop trying to portray yourself as a victim, those that care will form an opinion from your words. Please, please have the grace to rise above any perceived 'insults' both actual, and, in my view, mostly insubstantial.

A frustrated lurker, who can't wait for high resolution timers and maybe even high precision timers one day.

Thank you, Roman, for all your technical efforts.