Re: copy_from_user/copy_to_user question

From: Vinay Venkataraghavan
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 15:05:25 EST

Well, sorry for all the questions. I really appreciate
everybody's help and especially Steve for standing up
for me!! All the reasons you cited are true and that
is why I am afraid I cannot post the actual code etc.

There was never a question in my mind that we have to
use the *_user functions. I was just trying to
understand all the corner cases and the semantics of
how things worked when it has not been used.

Thanks once again.
Signing off this thread.
Vinay

--- "linux-os (Dick Johnson)" <linux-os@xxxxxxxxxxxx>