Re: Linux in a binary world... a doomsday scenario

From: Jean-Christian de Rivaz
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 06:38:20 EST

Gene Heskett a écrit :

Which is the best reason in the world to buy and use, the open source video card now under development, and I hear its less than 3-4 months from production status now, and at a competitive, sub $150 USD price.

Can you post a link about this open source video card ? I strongly wants to support this kind of project. It's clear for me: this is the only way to solve the problem in the long term.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Christian de Rivaz