Re: Kernel BUG at page_alloc.c:117!

From: zine el abidine Hamid
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 10:04:48 EST

Indeed, I tested the application with a 2.4.22 kernel
and it seems to work; but I'm not the author of this
application.

The module "wdpiano" is C programme which allow us to
use the Watch-Dog Timer of the mother board (ROCKY
3703EVR).

Zine

PS : The user's manual definition of The Watch-Dog
Timer is : "a device to ensure thet standalone systems
can always recover from abnormal conditions that cause
the system to crash. These conditions may result from
an external EMI or software bug."