Re: [RFC: 2.6 patch] remove drivers/net/eepro100.c

From: David S. Miller
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 18:01:23 EST

From: Russell King <rmk+lkml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:53:19 +0000

> That means there's about 15 minutes left before I go to sleep before
> having to be up early tomorrow to go on a 2 hour journey to attend a
> meeting. What do you want me to do with those 15 minutes? Perform a
> miracle maybe?

It's perfectly fine that you are not able to test the fix. But being
so visibly angry about it, that's the part I don't get.

How about a "I'm not able to test this due to lack of access to the
necessary hardware, but I did give it a try although unsuccessful.
Perhaps someone else can lend a hand so we can resolve this for good?"

That's the "calm" response.