Re: + dont-include-schedh-from-moduleh.patch added to -mm tree

From: Tim Schmielau
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 07:45:07 EST

Things seem to converge in Linus' tree now.

I've rerun my ctags+grep based analysis for all architecures on
2.6.15-rc1-git6 and 2.6.5-rc2 with the following patches from -mm applied:
fix-missing-includes-for-2614-git11.patch
fix-missing-includes-for-2615-rc1.patch
dont-include-schedh-from-moduleh.patch
I also compile-tested these trees on alpha, arm, i386, ia64, mips, powerpc,
ppc64, and x86_64 and checked that make -i outputs the same diagnostic
messages (modulo line number and include order changes) for allnoconfig,
defconfig, and allmodconfig, whether or not
dont-include-schedh-from-moduleh.patch was applied to the tree.

None of this brought up any problems.
So from my point of view these patches are okay to go into mainline now.

Andrew, what are your plans for these patches?
Shall I send an updated dont-include-schedh-from-moduleh.patch whose
changelog reflects the current state of testing?

Thanks,
Tim