Re: 2.6.14.2 kernel oops, looks acpi-related

From: Geoff Mishkin
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 08:10:04 EST

Alright, I can do that. What about cisco_ipsec and fglrx? cisco_ipsec I
could live without, but fglrx would be difficult. I've never been able to
get the radeon driver working on my system, at all.

Sorry if that sounds silly and the VMware drivers are the only ones that could
be possibly causing the problem.

Thanks for the response.

--Geoff Mishkin <gmishkin@xxxxxx>