Re: what is our answer to ZFS?

From: Alfred Brons
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 05:02:27 EST

Thanks Paulo!
I wasn't aware of this thread.

But my question was: do we have similar functionality
in Linux kernel?

Taking in account ZFS availability as 100% open
source, I'm starting think about migration to Nexenta
OS some of my servers just because of this feature...

Alfred

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=113235728212352&w=2

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/zfs/demos/basics