Re: linux-2.6.15-rc1: ipw2200 still not working

From: Mark Lord
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 11:28:56 EST

Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well, okay, the ipw2200 works fine if I turn off all security on the AP,
but the 2.6.15-rc1 version can no longer connect to my WPA/WPA2 network.
..
I don't know if it affects you, but I was not able to get WPA working
on my Linksys WPC54G using ndiswrapper with the 2.6.14-xxx kernels
>until I downloaded, built and installed a new version of wpa_supplicant.

Ahh.. BINGO. I was already using wpa_supplicant-0.4.3,
but the 2.6.15-rc1 kernel was having issues (as posted).

I've now found wpa_supplicant-0.4.6, and that has cleared things up.

Thanks!