RE: Documentation for CPU hotplug support

From: Raj, Ashok
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 16:57:43 EST

>Ashok was my patch for the cpufreq driver *that* horrible? Or perhaps
we
>just need to move things like the set_cpus_allowed further up in the
calls
>and handle everything in one location. Interested?

I have been on to multiple things recently, I think I saw your post, but
didn't look at it closer.

Yes, moving things higher up would definitely help, especially the
set_cpus_allowed().

We should also do the same for the case where we have the list of
dependent cpus in the mask before calling the lower level functions.

Zwane, if you want to take a shot at it, that would be awesome.. I might
not be able to get to this immediately.