Re: 2.6.14.1/2 patch Makefile hunk FAILED

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 12:04:44 EST

On Friday 11 November 2005 11:48, Nick Warne wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Just an eyes-up here - applying the combined 2.6.14.1/2 patch from
> kernel.org

I had no such problems here. My script patches 2.6.14 to 2.6.14.1, then
to 2.6.14.2. It built and I'm running it right now.

I don't believe the .2 patch I saved from the email includes the .1
patch. I didn't get the bz2 version however, so it could be combined.
Somone else will have to clarify that.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)