ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER GOLD

From: SIMON JEBBA
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 07:29:33 EST

Dear,

Please bear with me for sending this letter to you surprisingly. My
name is Mr SIMON JEBBA, a young man originally from SIERRA LEONE in west
Africa.My sole purpose of contacting you is that i have a significant quantity of Gold which i will like you to help me in moving it out of the this nation to your possession prior to my arrival.

The Gold is currently deposited in one of the Security vault over here in Dakar republic of Senegal and it is waiting for my order to be transfered as I am the "NEXT OF KIN" to
the deposit, as it is indicated in all the depositional documents.I am
presently living in dakar senegal
i will give to you 20per of the total amount involved if you should help me
to sale these stones or get any body that will buy them.Or help me to move them
to a place where they could be sold.
I do not have any business experience, and i am looking forward to your
professional business advice

You can contact me at simonjebba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and,
simonjebba@xxxxxxxxx

thank you and God bless